CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Back ta School... Already??

Oh dear oh dear oh dear, it doesn't feel like I have had a six week school holiday... actually, it feels like I have been dragged under a truck and strung up on a washing line to hang for 6 weeks.


But let me not be too cynical so early in the year, this is after all, (according to chinese astrology) the year of the Rabbit - which means this year is supposed to be lucky and bring good fortune, as Rabbits are lucky right? Or is it just their feet that are lucky?.. hmmm.. I'll have to ask the bio teacher about that one.

http://www.afunnystuff.com/pictures/Funny-pictures/Back-to-school.html

So let's see, I have the same old crappy classmates (most of them) and just different crappy teachers. I'm not going to lie (becuase lying is bad) and say that I am hating school already, but I will say that I am certainately not loving it either. I guess school and I have a love/hate relationship, and that's fine with me.


As usual we have already been given tons of homework so that means there's even less time for blogging, (tear) and I forgot to mention earlier that my biology teacher taught both my mom AND my dad when they were my age...! So, undoubtedly she had the grace to announce to the whole grade that she taught both my parents, and then told some crappy joke that she probably thought of when she was teaching back during the Ice Age (Har Har).


So... We start the second week of school on Monday, which means I have the rest of the weekend to sit and think that I really should be studying when I don't have the energy to... And I don't want to brag but just incase it didn't seem like it, I do rather well in school...I just hate it.

Until Next Time...