CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Goals For This Year... Here We Go Again

Another quickie just to say hi and to make a few points:


Something I will never understand is why EVERY year we are asked to make a list of things we will be working towards this year. We spend five minutes writing them down, and they don’t even collect them when we’re all finished. What is the point?? And who’s to say we even have any goals or resolutions? What If we like the way we are?

doddsfamilyfoundation.org
So, I did a lot of thinking and here is my list of things I wish to achieve this year:
  • *      Steal the school lawn mower, wahahaha that would be awesome, it’s the size of a tractor so you would be able to drive it like you would drive a car.
  • *      Be able to play the CRAZY FROG (click on the picture above to view the song) on the piano. – It’s a legend song that deserves to be recognized for its true potential… on the piano. ;) 
  • *       Go at least three months without getting a migraine. – Yeah right.
  • *      Try not to delete my computer’s hard drive and half of the software content that it needs to boot up, again. – I've done it before; don’t ask me how because I have no clue…That’s the scary part.
  • *      Draw something that looks at least half relevant to what it was supposed to be, and not something stupid like a washing machine…(Read previous post) 


Now, THAT’S what I call ambition.

Of course, I had the sense to write something a little more sensible down on my actual piece, just in case they decided to collect them this time… which they didn’t. *Rolls Eyes*

My "I think I am coming down with a cold" has turned into a "I've got a full on 'I'm dying' cold". Which means I get a day or two of school, woopee! There IS light at the end of the tunnel! 

They said i was crazy.. but i knew!!... The only problem is I feel like crap, but hey, you can't have everything.

Well, that's basically all i have to say for myself. Until next time..