CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

Feeling The Burn

http://justgiblets.com/category/kitties/page/2/




Seeing as this is my second (and official) blog post, I thought it would be suitable (more or less) to cater for the less fortunate folk who might not understand why I named my blog, Feel The Burn!


I go to gym regularly, basically just to do some running on the track and the occasional boxing when I am feeling ambitious. So I'm sure most (bright) people would understand that when doing any form of excersise (no, i'm not talking about getting up and walking to the fridge) you can bet that you will be feeling a slightly sore and uncomfortable burn in your muscles, and it only gets worse as you struggle to complete the goal you, or someone else has set for you.
When at last you have completed your task, (or you've given up) your muscles are so tired that you probably do want to fall down and die - as it is said in my blog description.


This is how I see life, life throws a task or goal at you and you have to struggle and fight and work to achieve it. (How crappy is that?) You feel the burn "in your muscles" as you break down boundries and cages that life has set up for you.


Take This As An EXAMPLE


Like everyone else, I have had a fair amount of boundries set up for me. Now, I'm sure you don't care about my boundries but I'd like you to kindly take this as a rough example - so that you can't complain that I haven't explained the work properly,(Tee Hee)  Fanks.


1999 - Was held up outside the gate of my house with my dad.
2008 - Was held up in my house with my mom and my brother.
Lisa Ann Barton 1996 - 2009
2009 - Grandpa on my dad's side died.
         - Friend died of cancer.
2010 - Grandpa on my mom's side died.

Getting over these things was pretty hard, but no one said it would be easy, I felt the "burn" pretty badly those times - but hey, as my History teacher is renowned for saying, "Life's a bitch, get over it".

These few things mentioned in this post (including the part about gym) are the main reasons why i named my blog Feel The Burn!
Rather clever, don't you think? Yeah, it turns out smartasses can actually be, uh... smart? Fancy that.

I hope the midly confused and all round dimwits now understand why I named this blog what I did.

Until next time, take care - don't go running into any walls or something stupid.