CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Welcome: Just Don't Expect Much
From: Home // FTW! (For the Win!) // 15 Funny Welcome Mats
 Okay, I guess that isn't much of a welcome, but I couldn't resist choosing this picture for my first post... Rather funny don't you think?


Anyway.


I hope that within these lines you shall find thoughts and comments that are interesting and "ponder - worthy" if not entertaining and witty - ok, no promises on that last one as i am still just a little fishy in the big pond of writing and blogging, although i shall try my very bestest.


I will post regularly - but then the question would be, "how regularly?" to which i would answer "i have no clue."


From my profile you will see that I love writing (and cows) and so that is basically all you need to know. At the very least you should know that a streak of sarcasm runs through my writing style and my opinion is not vague - no matter how pointless the topic is. People of the more adult nature (teachers) have branded me a smartass, which i do not take as an insult, as smartasses' stories / blogs tend to be rather entertaining, at the very least.


So come in, agree, disagree, debate, don't debate, you are most welcome...


I'm waiting...