CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Meet the Boyfriend

I think this one's a keeper. Don't you??
The really awesome thing about this picture is the fact that my TEACHER took it for me, hah, i mean how freaking cool is that? I don't know, maybe i'm just being stupid, but normally I got told to sit on my ass and shut up, so this unexpected kindness is all new to me.


We've decided to name my fellow model Franky, don't ask why, because i honestly have no clue. Franky here is everything i'v ever looked for in a guy, tall, good looking, thin, quiet... The only thing is, he has no arms.. but hey, nobody's perfect. I'm also beginning to worry about his weight, I mean, is it just me or could he be starting to look like he has a eating disorder...?


Too much to do, I apologize.